Ingredients: 100% Earthworm Castings
Description: Soil Mender Wormcastings are one of the highest quality wormcastings available today. Unlike castings made from worms that consume strictly garbage, paper, and other waste products, these are from worms that feast on a banquet of five manures, peanut hulls, oak leaves, humate, and more. This creates an excellent casting. Soil Mender Wormcastings is great for potting, planting, and general soil enhancement. This product will not burn or harm your plants.
- Potted Plants-New Use 1 part wormcastings to 3 parts soil.
- Potted Plants-Established Add 1” to 2” of wormcastings to top of soil; mix, water, repeat every 2 - 3 months.
- Roses, Trees, Shrubs, & Berries-New or Transplanted Mix 1 part wormcastings to 2 parts soil, surround hole with mixture. Spread roots over a mound of the mix and cover.
- Roses-Established Mix 4 cups wormcastings into soil over root zone of plant.
- Perennials Work 1/2 cup into the soil above the root zone. Apply in spring, early summer, and fall.
- Vegetables & Annual Flowers Line holes & seed furrows with 1” to 2” of wormcastings, set seeds or plants in place, cover with soil. Side dress during growing season at a rate of 1/2 cup per linear foot of row once every 2 months.
- Casting Tea Soak 1 part wormcastings in 3 parts water for 12-24 hours. Mix and water as usual. Wormcasting Tea is excellent for fruiting, flowering, and difficult to access plants.