You might never look at trimming the same after using the CannaBrush! It’s fast, easy to use, easy to clean, and fun. Simply grab a stalk of properly dried flowers and brush from top to bottom until you’ve reached the desired look. The CannaBrush has three rows of specifically designed silicone paddles which are perfect for removing foliage with minimal impact to the final product. Brushing is an ergonomic motion and puts nominal stress on your hands, wrists, and eyes. With proper technique, the brush feels natural even when working various angles to achieve the desired look. Clean easily by freezing the brush and gently knocking off the resin tips.
With the CannaBrush you can have the appearance of traditional scissor trimmed product in much less time.
- As we know, resin is incredibly sticky. Scissors and gloves gunk up quickly while silicone is resistant to stickiness preventing resin build-up
- Brushing is an ergonomic motion and puts nominal stress on your hands, wrists, and eyes. With proper technique brushing feels natural.
- Brushing all the buds on a stalk at the same time is surprisingly efficient. With experience the volume you can trim brushing is impressive.
- Brushes require much less cleaning than scissors. Eventually some quick cleaning will spiff up your paddles. Freeze the brush and gently knock off resin tips.
- The shape and stiffness of the silicone paddles provides the right amount of pressure to trim the stems and leaves off of most strains.
- The trichomes on your buds burst when touched due to pressure and stickiness. Brush trimming with silicone paddles is gentler on the plant.
How to Clean your CannaBrush:
Should I pull on the paddles to get the gunk off the tips?
DO NOT pull on the paddles! Great way to bust a brush.
Clean with isopropyl alcohol. Comes right off without any pulling.
Check out the CannaBrush in ACTION!