- 790002555553 UPC
- No residual and no odor contact aerosol
- Reduced-risk pest control solution with no water setbacks
- Pin-stream spray reaches up to 8 ft, ideal for wasp control
- Naturally derived flea and bed bug spray
- Essential oil formulation
A reduced-risk pest control option, EcoPCO® ACU is a flushing and contact aerosol insecticide. This botanical insecticide features active ingredients derived from the essential oils of plants. Zoëcon’s EcoPCO® ACU, a “green” pest control product, offers professionals quick knockdown of a broad spectrum of insects. Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate 0.10% Controls: Bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies and more than 40 other pests Apply naturally derived spray as crack-and-crevice treatment indoors to baseboards and cabinets; ceilings and walls; and around doors and windows. The botanical insecticide can be applied in food handling areas near refrigerators, sinks, stoves and around pipes. EcoPCO® ACU is non-staining and approved for use around children and pets, making it an ideal formulation for rugs, upholstery and pet bedding.